Wing Hing Long MuseumLast updated Friday, 26 Nov 2010.
The Wing Hing Long Museum was originally the Wing Hing Long General Store in Tingha during the local mining years.
Resident organisations at Wing Hing Long Museum: None
Category: Gallery/Museum (voluntary management)
Phone: 02 6723 3156
10 Ruby Street
Tingha, NSW 2369
Other facilities in Tingha
Local Government Area: Guyra Shire Council
- accessible toilets
- a continuous accessible path of travel within the building to all public spaces, services and facilities
- a set down area at the facility entrance with a kerb ramp to allow access from the road to the entrance
- handrails fitted to stairs and ramps
- the capacity for people in wheelchairs to sit with their companions in auditoriums or other fixed seating areas
Dedicated parking: Wing Hing Long Museum has dedicated parking (spaces: 120).
Disabled access: yes
- Dedicated cafe/restaurant (separate from the foyer)
- Inhouse catering for functions
School visitors: 25.0