The Lloyd Rees Band Stand in Lane Cove PlazaLast updated Friday, 26 Nov 2010.
Resident organisations at The Lloyd Rees Band Stand in Lane Cove Plaza: no resident
Co-located facility:The bandstand is located in Lane Cove Plaza which is a community venue that includes areas utilised by cafes for outdoor seating. A partnership between the Council and Lane Cove ALIVE, the main street committee, representing the businesses that surround the plaza has developed in order to produce a program of events designed to increase activity, excitement and usage of the area. "Sunset in the Plaza", a summer series, was designed for this purpose and the Autumn Harmony and Cameraygal Festivals also assist. can also be found at the same location as The Lloyd Rees Band Stand in Lane Cove Plaza.
Category: Performing Arts Centre
Phone: 02 9911 3555
Level ground level and outdoors, Longueville Road @ Burns Bay Road Road
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Other facilities in Lane Cove
Local Government Area: Lane Cove Municipal Council
- a continuous accessible path of travel within the building to all public spaces, services and facilities
- a set down area at the facility entrance with a kerb ramp to allow access from the road to the entrance
- a wider parking space(s) designated for accessible parking
- handrails fitted to stairs and ramps
- the capacity for people in wheelchairs to sit with their companions in auditoriums or other fixed seating areas
Dedicated parking: The Lloyd Rees Band Stand in Lane Cove Plaza does not have dedicated parking.
Disabled access: yes
CateringNo catering facilities are on offer.
School visitors: 3.0
Hiring a facility
If you would like to enquire about any of our facilities, contact us: