Gloucester GalleryLast updated Wednesday, 01 Dec 2010.
The Gloucester Gallery is a community gallery space located on the ground floor of the historic School of Arts building in Gloucester. It was opened in November 1999 as an initiative of the Gloucester Arts & Cultural Council and is managed by a volunteer subcommittee called the “Friends of Gloucester Gallery” (FOGG).
Our overall aim for the gallery is:
To integrate community and culture in Gloucester.
We hope to achieve this aim by:
- providing a facility for the use by the entire Gloucester community to display our district’s culture.
- fostering the practice, study and appreciation of the arts in our community.
- encouraging all community groups to proudly display and share their achievements with the rest of the Gloucester community.
Resident organisations at Gloucester Gallery: Friends of Gloucester Gallery
Co-located facility:School of Arts can also be found at the same location as Gloucester Gallery.
Category: Gallery/Museum (voluntary management)
Phone: 02 6558 3157
Gloucester, NSW 2422
Other facilities in Gloucester
Local Government Area: Gloucester Shire Council
- accessible toilets
- a continuous accessible path of travel within the building to all public spaces, services and facilities
- handrails fitted to stairs and ramps
Dedicated parking: Gloucester Gallery does not have dedicated parking.
Disabled access: yes
CateringNo catering facilities are on offer.
Hiring a facility
If you would like to enquire about any of our facilities, contact us:
- Phone: 02 6558 3157
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.gloucester.nsw.gov.au/artsandrec/2977.html