Carisbrook House MuseumLast updated Tuesday, 07 Dec 2010.
Carisbrook is a restored and furnished Victorian House with riverfront gardens.
Additional purpose: Carisbrook House also conducts group tours and may be rented for weddings, functions, etc.
Resident organisations at Carisbrook House Museum: Lane Cove Historical Society
Category: Gallery/Museum (voluntary management)
Phone: 02 9428 1364
334 Burns Bay Road
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Other facilities in Lane Cove
Local Government Area: Lane Cove Municipal Council
- accessible toilets
- a continuous accessible path of travel within the building to all public spaces, services and facilities
- a set down area at the facility entrance with a kerb ramp to allow access from the road to the entrance
- a wider parking space(s) designated for accessible parking
- the capacity for people in wheelchairs to sit with their companions in auditoriums or other fixed seating areas
Dedicated parking: Carisbrook House Museum has dedicated parking (spaces: 10+ one bus parking spot).
Disabled access: yes
- Inhouse catering for functions
School visitors: 10.0
Collection description: Victorian era furniture and items together with local area historical items and memorabilia
Collection items: Between 1000 - 5000 items
Hiring a facility
If you would like to enquire about any of our facilities, contact us:
- Phone: 02 9428 1364
- Website: http://www.carisbrookhouse.com.au/